Yay for approaching another beautiful summer weekend! We have a pretty hot one ahead, so I’m thinking we’ll be spending our weekend by the pool, hopefully with a Rosé-a-Rita in hand!
Last weekend, we did a quick wine tasting before heading to a local restaurant that allows you to bring your own wine (for no charge!). The Jersey people refer to these restaurants simply as “bring your owns,” and they are pretty much the norm around here. Anyway, we tried a tasty Rosé even though I knew that’s not what we would take to dinner. I liked it so much that I bought it to take home for later.
Even though this particular Rosé was delicious on its own, I really wanted to try to make another fun drink out of it. Margaritas are a big favorite of mine, so they instantly popped into mind.
These Rosé-a-Ritas are incredibly simple to make, delicious, and oh-so refreshing! Sweet Rosé is mixed with a splash of tequila, freshly-squeezed lime juice, and a little bit of salt to make one of the prettiest drinks around! If you’re looking for a special cocktail hour beverage, give this one a shot! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
See you in a few days, friends! Maybe if I’m lucky I’ll have a tan by then :).
- 5 ounces Rosé
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- Extra lime juice and coarse salt for salting the rim of the glass
- Lime slices/wedges for serving
- Salt the rim of a glass using the extra lime juice and coarse salt.
- Add the Rosé, lime juice, and tequila to the glass and stir to combine. Add ice.
- Garnish with extra lime slices or wedges if desired. Enjoy!